– Updated July 2016
Hunting.com.au is committed to providing you with the best possible customer experience. Hunting.com.au is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
The privacy of your personal information is always important to us at Hunting.com.au ABN 95 520 588 709 and its related bodies corporate (we, us and our). Hunting.com.au is collecting personal information about you. This notice is to inform you of your rights under the Privacy Act.
- The information you provide will be held by Hunting.com.au. You can gain access to the information we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may use the personal information you provide for the purposes of arranging or providing products & services offered by Hunting.com.au or an organisation we are affiliated with or represent.
- We may disclose personal information to any industry body, tribunal court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding the approval or management of your loan – for example if a complaint is lodged about us or client.
- We may disclose personal information about you as required by law, or to any organisation involved with providing services to you, or any other associates or contractors of Hunting.com.au, including.
- If you do not provide your personal information we may be unable to assist in servicing you.
- If you would not like to receive any marketing related information from us, please inform us by email us at email@example.com.
- We may use cloud storage and IT servers that may be located overseas to store the personal information we hold.
You agree that Hunting.com.au may collect and use your personal information as specified above. You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunting.com.au is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Hunting.com.au is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Hunting.com.au customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password or for competitions or specials.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Hunting.com.au takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Hunting.com.au reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.