Savage has teamed with Drake Associates to expand its “BA” line of long-range chassis rifles.
The new Model 10/110 BA Stealth is a lighter, more compact option in the BA line. It features a factory-blueprinted model 10/110 barreled action mated to a custom version of the Drake Hunter/Stalker monolithic chassis, which has been modified to Savage’s specifications.
Reference 8541 Tactical On YouTube
A similar Savage/Drake combination recently took first place for National Guard Team and 8th place overall at the 2015 US Army International Sniper Competition.
- 308 Win
- 6.5 Creedmoor
Reference: James Yeager On YouTube
- Factory-blueprinted Savage action
- Monolithic chassis machined from a solid billet of aluminum
- M-LOK forend and Picatinny rail for easy configuration
- 5/8 24 threaded muzzle with protector
- Fab Defense GLR-16 six-position telescoping buttstock with adjustable cheek riser
- Adjustable AccuTrigger
- 10rd magazine
Reference: joediesel187 On YouTube